Morocco Travel Guide
Morocco, the land of Palaces and Monuments, the land of history and passion, and also the land who will leave you under the charm of its imperial cities of Marrakech, fez and Meknes, the unspoiled Mediterranean beaches, the majestic Atlas Mountains, and the empty sand and scrub of the Sahara desert, the list is long on romance, culture, history and cuisine.
Morocco is unique in many ways; it is an African country influenced by the Portuguese, French and Spanish, all the while maintaining its own indelible magic. It can easily lay claim to being one of the most beautiful places in the world, it is romantic, exotic and at once sophisticated and primitive.
There is a lot to do, explore and enjoy! Travel deals, tourism, hotels attraction, culture and food, make up a unique variety of travel experience.
Camel Caravans in the sand: A day trekking camels from Zagora can be one of the most unforgettable travel experience.
- Morocco Smart Travel Blog
- The Morocco Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to morocco-smart-travel.com Web site. Subscribe here.
- Morocco Travel Information
- Morocco travel information: Tips on visa, health, safety, currency, women travel, when to go, how to get to Morocco, by air, ferry, and how to get around Morocco.
- Morocco Information
- Morocco Information: Overview of Facts and Data on Morocco history, geography, Language,religion, culture, art, music and more...
- Morocco Attractions
- Morocco attractions: Mediterranean Coast, Atlantic Coast, Atlas Mountains and the Sahara
- Morocco Cities
- List and information on Morocco cities: Agadir, Casablanca, Essaouira, Fez, Marrakech, Ouarzazate, Tangier and more.
- Morocco Accommodation
- Information on Morocco Accommodation - Hotel, Riad, Hostel and more....
- Morocco food
- Morocco food is often considered one of the best in the world. It is rich and varied with its influence by different cultures, from Africa Arabia and Mediterranean...
- Morocco Travel Story
- Have you got great memories of your trip to Morocco. Share your Morocco Travel Story...
- Morocco pictures
- Morocco Pictures displaying pictures of Morocco cities, Morocco attractions, Morocco artisans and art works, Morocco folklor and more...
- Contact Us
- Contact Us: